Beautiful spring photography. There’s something special about the softer light and fresh colors this time of year. A little color correction can help preserve those natural tones and bring out the atmosphere without making the image look overly processed.
my name is Olivia, and im 18 working on becoming a photographer. I do this all on my spare timeaway from college and work. I do portaits and anything else that youcan think of, if you like my stuff just message me and we can have a talk. I want to do model photography and weddings. i am going to start selling them so if you like any just ask
very nice
ReplyDeleteAn eye to see how the light iluminate the flowers.
ReplyDeleteWell written. I really looking for these kinds of posts for a long time. Thank you for sharing with us.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful spring photography. There’s something special about the softer light and fresh colors this time of year. A little color correction can help preserve those natural tones and bring out the atmosphere without making the image look overly processed.
ReplyDelete